Manali and Shimla Tour Package
|Package Name :||MAN86|
|Duration :||5 Night 6 days|
|Destination Covered :||
Today evening start your journey from Delhi to Manali by AC Volvo through overnight journey
Today morning on arriving at Manali Volvo stand our driver will welcome you with warmth smile and transfer to Hotel and fresh up. After fresh up, proceed to half day city tour of Manali which includes “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway. “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery,Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama and Overnight stay at Hotel.
Vashisth (Hot water spring)
Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. You can enjoy there nature and many activities like PARAGIDING, GONDOLA RIDES, ATV RIDES, ROPEWAY, ZORBING, HORSE RIDING AND SNOW SCOOTER RIDING by your own expenses. Later return to Manali and free to explore local market. Return back to hotel.
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to Dharamshala via Kullu (8-9hrs).On the way you can see Tea Plants. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Evening free to explore the Local Market. Dinner & overnight stay hotel.
Today morning checkout from the hotel and proceed for Dharamshala Sightseeing: Cover official residence of Dalai Lama, Mcleodganj, Bhagsunag Temple, Waterfall, Dharamshala international cricket stadium. Evening return back to hotel.Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel.
Today morning after having the breakfast check out from the hotel & start your journey back to home while recalling the exotic merriments of you exotic trip.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations
- MAP Meal Plan – Morning Tea, Breakfasts, Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual Cab per the itinerary.
- Note: - A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver
- 5% GST Included
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera FeesAny Adventure Activities and Personal
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section