Romantic Tour Manali By Car
|Package Name :||ROM85|
|Duration :||3 Night 4 days|
|Destination Covered :||
Today evening start your journey from Delhi to Manali by individual cab (swift Dzire) through overnight journey.
Arrival Manali in the morning, Manali, according to legend, was born when the waters of The Great Deluge receded and the seventh Manu’s ark came to rest on a hillside in this valley. As the earth dried up there came up a place of breathtaking beauty which was named after the great sage. After breakfast visit to Vashisth Bath (Vasisht Springs is situated at Vasisht village , just 3 Km from Manali. Sulphur springs gush forth from the mountains here and these springs have medicinal properties. A bath complex with a restaurant caters to the tourists.)Temples dedicated to Sage Vasishta and Lord Rama are located nearby) , Hadimba Temple (Hadimba Temple is one of the most important temples in the region. This four story wooden temple is located in the middle of a forest called the Dhungiri). Tibetan Monastery, Club House. Evening free for shopping on The Mall Road. Dinner and Overnight stay at Hotel
Solang Valley in Manali is located at a distance of 13 kms in a side valley at the enjoy there nature and many activities like PARAGIDING, GONDOLA RIDES, ATV RIDES, ROPEWAY, ZORBING, HORSE RIDING AND SNOW SCOOTER RIDING by your own expenses. Later return to Manali and free to explore local market. Return back to hotel.top of the Kullu valley is a splendid valley between Solang village and Beas Kund. Solang valley offers the view of glaciers and snow capped mountains and peaks. You can
Today morning after breakfast and checkout in hotel proceed to explore the Naggar castle which was once the castle of Naggar’s King and now a popular place for the shooting of national and international movies. Later visit the world famous Roerich art gallery an exhibition of famous Russian artist Nikolai roerich. You can visit kullu for white water rafting in Beas river and on the way visit world famous Pahmina shawl factory. and journey back to home while recalling the exotic merriments of your exotic trip
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations
- MAP Meal Plan – Morning Tea, Breakfasts, Dinners for each person
- Transfers & sightseeing by Individual Cab per the itinerary.
- Note: - A/C will not be used in hilly Areas
- Taxes& Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax Fuel Exp. and Driver
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Monument Entrance Fee / Camera FeesAny Adventure Activities and Personal Expenses
- Heater Charges in Hotels & Volvo Luggage Charges & Coolie Charges etc.
- Early Check inn, Late Check outs and Anything else not mentioned in Inclusion Section 5% GST