Manali Holiday Tour
|Package Name :||MAN83|
|Duration :||7 Night 8 days|
|Destination Covered :||
On arrival at Delhi by afternoon, come to the Boarding Point at 5:00 PM. (R. K. ASHRAM NEAR METRO STATION), Bus start the 5:30 PM. overnight journey in Volvo bus for Delhi to Manali by road.
Morning on arrival at Manali you will be pickup by our representative and transfer to your Prebooked hotel. Check in to hotel. Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishth Temple, Club House and Tibetan Monastery. evening free to visit mall road. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
After Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion to snow Point visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Sollang valley and Rohtang Pass (Tourist Spot in Himalaya having Snow all 12 months). Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - The Gateway to Lahaul-Spiti Valley. Whenever Rohtang Pass is closed due to bad weather conditions, people will be allowed to visit up to Snow Point or Solang Valley. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after Breakfast full day excursion to Kullu Valley, Kasol Valley, Angora Rabbit Farm House, vaishno Temple, River Rafting and Manikaran (the holy hot Sulpher water spring) full day sightseeing. Evening drive back to hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after Beakfast take some rest at hotel. Enjoy shopping at Mall Road then check out from the hotel. Evening at 4:00 PM catch Volvo bus from private bus stand. Overnight journey in Volvo bus.
Arrival at Delhi bus stand. Pick up and transfer to the hotel. On arrival at hotel check in and take fresh up after that proceed for Delhi sightseeing proceed to visit Delhi sightseeing like Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Rajpath, Lal Killa, Old Fort, India Gate, Parliament House, Laxmi Narayan Temple and in the evening enjoy boating on India Gate. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Early morning after breakfast, catch deluxe ac bus at 6.00 AM for same day sightseeing of Agra (Taj Mehal) Mathura and Varindavan. Upon arrival in Agra visit one of the most beautiful monuments among the seven wonders of the world Taj Mahal with its speculative view at the time of sunrise. Taj Mahal, the architectural modern day wonder of the world; this monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world. Taj, endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world and visit the Agra fort, designed and built by Akbar in 1565 A.D., built with barricaded wall of red sand stone; it houses the beautiful pearl mosque and numerous palaces including the Diwan-I-Khas, Diwan-I-Am, Moti Masji. Return Delhi at 11.00 pm. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Morning after getting fresh take breakfast and then checkout from hotel and proceed to Delhi Airport/Railway station to board your Flight/Train for onward journey.
- 05 Nights and 06 Days Stay in Respective Room for a Couple
- 03 Nights Stay in Manali
- 02 Nights Stay in Delhi
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Morning Tea
- Breakfast and Dinner
- 01 Session of Candle Light Dinner
- Only Breakfast in Delhi Hotel
- 10% Discount on Additional Food, Beverages and Laundry
- Complimentary use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- Child below 5 Yrs. Complimentary Sharing With Parents
- One Half Day Local Manali Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Snow Point / Rohtang Pass Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Full Day Kullu – Manikaran Sightseeing on Sharing Basis
- One Half Day Delhi Sightseeing by Private Car
- One Full Day Agra – Taj Mahal, Mathura Sightseeing
- Pick Up and Drop From Volvo Bus Stand
- Delhi – Agra, Taj Mahal – Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Bus with LCD
- The package cost does not include any airfare and train fare
- Entrance fees, guide charges and travel insurance
- Snow vehicle fare, if road is block due to snow
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Room Heater Charges, Tips, Camera Fee, Mineral
Water, Soft & Hard Drinks, Adventure Activities
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage and political disturbances
(strikes) etc. To be borne by the guest
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion